Waterlily Duvet Setfavorite_border
Printed on luxurious 200 thread count cotton sateen, this duvet set is inspired by the giant waterlilies that thrive in the shallow waters of the Amazon basin. Originally created during the 1800s, Waterlily has featured consistently within the Wedgwood archive ever since. It is thought the inspiration for this pattern came from John Wedgwood, Josiah’s eldest son, founder of the RHS and enthusiastic horticulturalist. It is his passion that influenced this larger-than-life design. Waterlily includes two pillowcases and is available in double, king and super king sizes.
Bedding is available in the following sizes: Double, King and Super KingFind A Retailer
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.
Waterlily Duvet Set