Feast your eyes on this delicious Wedgwood design from 1964 inspired by fresh, wild strawberries. Recreating the feelings of a lazy English summer, finely embroidered leaves and flowers transport you to a country garden where the smell of cut grass floats in the air. Feather filled and finished with a piped edge.
Wild Strawberry cushion measures 50 x 50cmWhere to Buy Contact Showroom
F1606/03 | Fabric by Clarke & Clarke
F1606/02 | Fabric by Clarke & Clarke
F1606/01 | Fabric by Clarke & Clarke
W0135/03 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
W0135/02 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
W0135/01 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
See It In Situ
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.