Inspired by a Wedgwood archive design from around 1810, the hibiscus flower is said to symbolise beauty, charm and youth. In striking shades of Midnight blue with decorative piped edging, floral blooms trail across this plump feather filled, velvet cushion.
Hibiscus cushion measures 50 x 50cmWhere to Buy
Throw (M3113/01) | Bedding by Clarke & Clarke
F1591/02 | Fabric by Clarke & Clarke
F1606/02 | Fabric by Clarke & Clarke
W0129/03 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
W0137/04 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
W0135/02 | Wallpaper by Clarke & Clarke
See It In Situ
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.