A menagerie is a curated collection of weird wonderful and diverse things which is what this fabric celebrates. Inspired by the unstoppable maximalist wave hitting interior design and fashion the pattern mixes parrots lush flora and water lilies with the elusive yet powerful African Leopard. The Aqua and Ivory colourways are printed on bleached linen and our Blush colourway is on a soft velvet.
Available in three colourways: Aqua Ivory and Blush
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||46.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||44.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Collection||Botanical Wonders Fabric|
|Contract usage||Suitable for cushions|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Country of Origin||Spain|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.