Feast your eyes on this delicious design from 1964 inspired by fresh wild strawberries. Recreating the feeling of a lazy English summer its finely drawn leaves and flowers transport you to country gardens where the smell of cut grass hangs on a gentle breeze. In the distance a game of cricket can be heard and even if rain does occasionally stop play it’ll never put a halt to that most English of things afternoon tea.
Available in four colourways: Ivory Noir Dove and Blush
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||52.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||52.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Half Drop Match|
|Collection||Botanical Wonders Wallpaper|
|Print Method||Non Woven 150GSM|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.