Inspired by Xiaolan the City of Chrysanthemums' in China's Guangdong province Tonquin features bold oversized Chrysanthemum blooms in six versatile colourways. A mixture of stylised florals and delicately drawn foliage is printed on linen velvet or beautifully embroidered cloth.
Available in six colourways: Linen/Chartreuse Blush Noir Midnight Ivory/Chartreuse and Chartreuse
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat
|Vertical Pattern Repeat
|No Pattern Match
|Botanical Wonders Fabric
|Inherent USA California Bulletin 117
|Suitable for cushions
|Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
|BA: 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton EMB: 100% Polyester
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.